Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Well... it's a....

Baby BOY! So far he is healthy and growing right on target! My gut has been telling me for about a month that it was a boy. We were both surprised at first, but we're happy! Ricky said "now our name will be carried on". During the ultrasound his legs were parallel with his head and he was grabbing his toes. The doctor described him as breech, active, and limber! (the breech part will hopefully change over time):) I'm starting to feel him moving more every day. I'm soooo thankful to have him and really enjoy having ultrasounds so much! Talk about a true miracle! We'll go back in 4 more weeks for our next visit. I'll post ultrasound pics below as soon as I have time to scan them.

Can you see him grabbing his toes? How sweet is that?

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Michael called me to read me Ricky's email. We laughed! We are so excited for you guys. Can't wait to be talking Mommy stuff with you and watching you grow into your new job. The best job you'll ever have!

Kimberly