Tuesday, December 9, 2008

23 Weeks!



This is me at 23 weeks having a bad hair day! :) It was humid all day and now it's raining. I just had to show off my growing baby bump!

Baby boy is moving lots these days which keeps me very entertained. It's wonderful to have reminders all day long that he's in there getting bigger and ripening up so he can be born.

I went to the doctor on December 2 and got a good report. I didn't have Daddy with me, so I of course didn't ask too many questions. :( I hate when I do that! He's just better about asking. So, the doc measured my belly for the first time and said "it measures great", but do I know what that really means? No, and did I ask? No. Next time I'll ask because I really want to know.

I'll go back to the doctor on December 30th for my 26 week appointment.

I'm still planning to take pics of the nursery, but I want to get the wall decor hung up first. It's taking a while. Maybe over Christmas break!

No comments: