Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Nursery Pics

Well, it is Christmas Eve! Merry Christmas everyone! Ricky got me a new digital camera, so I just tried it out by taking some nursery pics and one of me from a different angle.
This is the wall on the right when you walk into the nursery. Our theme is jungle and the colors are mostly green and yellow.


















This is the wall that is straight ahead when you walk into the nursery. Ricky painted an "accent wall" in dark green. We didn't want to repaint the whole room because that would require scaffolding - no thank you!!!!































And here's me at 25 weeks and 2 days pregnant! My baby bump seems to grow everyday, so I can't imagine what I might look like 3 months from now! As long as he's healthy though, nothing else matters! I'll just have to take him for daily strolls to work off the "baby weight" when it's all over with!






No comments: