Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008


This is a picture of us on Christmas day. I just thought I'd stick it on here real quick. We had a great Christmas this year. We also enjoyed thinking of how very different our next Christmas will be! We should have an 8 or 9 month old by then!!! It will definitely be interesting!
We are still working on our baby name dilemma! Now I know why people name their kids some of the names they pick, DESPERATION! Coming up with a name has truly been a challenge. Last night we went to Books-A-Million and bought 2 more baby name books. We'll see how it goes when we start looking in them. So far we've ruled out some of the names in the 64,000 Ultimate Baby Names book, some examples include: Cack, Cactus, Candle, Citronella, etc... Yes, those were actually listed in the boy section. Hopefully the medicine they give me during labor/delivery will not make me loopey enough to name my baby boy Citronella!

No comments: