Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Fairy Tale Week - no prep, just crazies!

This is Fairy Tale week, so we are talking lots about talking/human like animals, princesses, good guys/bad guys, etc.

I usually spend some time printing activities for my preschoolers to do and find fun activities for all of the kiddos to do to make our school week hands-on and fun. This week though (**SIGH**) I didn't have a chance to prep, and I've been working on some other major tasks on my to do list. So, I'm realizing that when I do the prep, it pays off! It definitely makes school more fun for the kids and easier for me.

My first big job was switching my www.speechtherapygames.com site product links to my TpT store. BIG job, and wow, so hard to do with little hands poking at my computer. Computer + school room = sad times! But, I got it done!!! YAY!

I thought I was done with big project, but then I got these two File Folder Games books from amazon.com. So today during school, I was gluing and prepping all of these games for laminating. It will be soooo worth it once they are ready to go! These books are awesome and I highly recommend!! My kids are excited about all of the different activities they will have to do soon.

 

 

I heard about these from another youtube mom, https://www.youtube.com/user/cynthiaandhusband.

In this video she shows what they look like closer up!


I used my menu sized laminating pouches to laminate these file folder games, they came out GREAT!!!! I LOVE being able to laminate large things like this without a trip to the teacher's aid shop. I have a 12" laminator and the pouches are 12 x 18. I just trim the sides and bottom a bit and they fit perfectly with enough room around the edges for it to have a good seal!

 

When Mrs. Mommy is distracted, it makes our days more chaotic than normal. Hopefully, tomorrow we will get back into a better groove!

 



No comments: